Scaffolding rental is typically viewed as something only needed in large construction projects such as home construction and commercial buildings. This couldn’t be further from the truth; scaffolding has many uses in-home projects, even for the DIY enthusiast. Indoor scaffolding may be used for a range of projects such as interior and exterior painting, roof plastering, and more. These projects benefit from having a wide work surface instead of constantly needing to adjust a ladder. Scaffolding rental will make many home improvement projects much easier and safer.
Assembling scaffolding rental does not need to be a problem either, many indoor scaffolding and other home scaffolding solutions are simple to assemble.
- Place your end frames flat on the floor, attach the castors to the base (these may be feet or wheels).
- Secure the castors to the frames with the bolts or other tools provided with your scaffolding rental. These may be pins or screws of some kind.
- Now that the two ends are assembled, begin connecting and securing the cross braces, take special care as these will hold the structure of your platform.
- Adjust the castors or feet to the correct heights to make the indoor scaffolding
- Once in place, connect the surface planks to the end frames, this will be your work surface.
- Attach any ladders or other parts as required.
When positioning your indoor scaffolding make sure to follow some general safety tips. First, ensure the surface is level and stable enough to support the weight of you and the scaffold. Then check for any possible falling objects and secure them accordingly. If the scaffolding rental will be used outdoors, ensure that you are well clear of any power lines.
To learn more about residential scaffolding rental, contact Crown Scaffold today.