Scaffolding supplies are widely used and are known for working at heights which is one of the leading causes of hazards and accidents in the construction industry. To prevent accidents from happening there are important things to make sure you’re not doing while you’re working on the scaffolding supplies.
– Don’t overload the scaffold with more load than what it carries
– Don’t leave any of your tools or materials on the scaffolding at any time while you’re not around as this can cause an accidental trip hazard for another worker on the scaffold
– Don’t try to add more height to the existing scaffold
– Don’t use the scaffolding or try to repair it, if it appears damaged or looks like there are missing parts of the scaffolding supplies
– Don’t use it during rough weather including rain, strong winds, storms, or hail as it can cause slippery surfaces